CLL’s Strategic Objectives are:
- To promote the care, well-being and development of children in need, especially the deprived, the abused, the destitute and the homeless.
- Increase comprehensive and integrated care and support for street children and mobilise and strengthen community-based Orphan and Vulnerable Children responses.
- To take all necessary steps to promote the rehabilitation of Nigeria’s street children.
- Wherever possible, to work towards reuniting children with their families and strengthen the capacity of families to cope with their problems.
- To provide counselling, education and vocational skills training for children and youths in need, enabling them to become self-supporting and independent.
- To create awareness among the general public of the existence of children and youths in need.